b1tax1lady's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

b1tax1lady's Posts

where is the drop down list for the four states for e-filing ? is VA one of them?
Hello  thanks if u have an answer I'm Diane
Can I efile the updated Federal Return  without the state.?  Or should I wait for  Maryland  after the state decides how they will make the first 10,200 unemployment benefits nontaxable for the Maryl... See more...
Can I efile the updated Federal Return  without the state.?  Or should I wait for  Maryland  after the state decides how they will make the first 10,200 unemployment benefits nontaxable for the Maryland..
A client donated a soda machine and a candy machine to a church.  What is the property type for these machines?   Not sure which one to pick from the drop down list.  Help!  
Can I include the payment voucher and the check  in the same envelope we are mailing the 1040 to IRS? or should they be sent in different envelopes? where do we send the 1040 with no payment?
Help not sure why this was entered on the 1040
This is a new client  to my firm.  On his 2018 Tax Return  (prepared by a different firm) he claimed HOH  and took his mother as a dependent using a different address . (I suspect it is his mother's ... See more...
This is a new client  to my firm.  On his 2018 Tax Return  (prepared by a different firm) he claimed HOH  and took his mother as a dependent using a different address . (I suspect it is his mother's address)  I am not sure how to file his 2019 tax return since the address information on his  license  was the same address of his sister (who is Head of Household).   The taxpayer is not a dependent but  does not qualify for  2019 head of household.   I am very hesitate about preparing this return.  Help or suggesstions? Can I file him as "Single" and can he claim his mother as a dependent ?
Help Can a single person claim a dependent like a parent.Taxpayer does not qualify for Head of Household?
Just need the address to mail/file  a copy of the 1040?  
nO WORRIES, i RESOLVED IT. tHANKS