joantax's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joantax's Posts

QBI - can I adjust the calculated amount?  I need to include the BUSINESS INTERST EXPENSE from shareholder and also SE Health Insurance.  The instructions for Form 8995 list both these.
Quarter 2 Estimated payment date IS JULY 15TH, not June 15th
Updated just now - same old deadline dates!  WHEN????
I agree.  Lacerte should update the due dates.  They have known about this since March 20th.
As of today, March 22, the old payment due date of 4/15 hasn't been updated by Lacerte.  The IRS announcement was at 7:00 AM on March 20th.  Is anybody home? Also will EFTPS  pospone the auto debi... See more...
As of today, March 22, the old payment due date of 4/15 hasn't been updated by Lacerte.  The IRS announcement was at 7:00 AM on March 20th.  Is anybody home? Also will EFTPS  pospone the auto debit to the new deadline?  When I called I was told by a human that I could only cancel the payment, not change it to another date. 
I just spoke to "customer care" at Lacerte.  He says they are "in contact" with the agencies and  will get the upadated deadlines into the program.  No urgency detected, and no promises.
Column B has CA not EIN.  Is this a fixable error?
HOH qualifier income limit if student under 24
I have scanned the form signed by custodial parent and attached to taxpayers return.  Do I need to input details on screen 70?