Tracey1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracey1's Posts

It's February 22, 2022 and we are having this problem with Alabama Forms that can be e-filed but can't be printed for client review until ???. According to Lacerte the forms were final but we've got ... See more...
It's February 22, 2022 and we are having this problem with Alabama Forms that can be e-filed but can't be printed for client review until ???. According to Lacerte the forms were final but we've got nothing but critical diagnostics across the board in RightNetworks for this state. "form(s) are for efile use only and will print as a blank sheet with an  "Unavailable" notation until it has been released or approved by the state and lacerte"  Anyone have a solution to this? Our client's are anxiously awaiting the resolution to this issue....
We are having ongoing difficulties within Right Networks and the Lacerte Trial Balance Utility. If freezes constantly.  Any suggestions to resolving this issue? It is frustrating to say the least. ... See more...
We are having ongoing difficulties within Right Networks and the Lacerte Trial Balance Utility. If freezes constantly.  Any suggestions to resolving this issue? It is frustrating to say the least. Thank you. 
Curious to know if Intuit will ever configure QEF to be able to be sorted Alphabetically to find clients easier in the 1099 preparation?  Seems funny that it doesn't function like that to begin with.... See more...
Curious to know if Intuit will ever configure QEF to be able to be sorted Alphabetically to find clients easier in the 1099 preparation?  Seems funny that it doesn't function like that to begin with.  Just want to offer a suggestion to Intuit. Thank you.
Has anyone else had any weird experiences with QEF in the last week? We are entering information in for client's to prepare 2021 1099's and it appears the EIN's are going berserker. It's like the nu... See more...
Has anyone else had any weird experiences with QEF in the last week? We are entering information in for client's to prepare 2021 1099's and it appears the EIN's are going berserker. It's like the numbers did not transfer over from last year correctly so we've got extra work to make sure everything populates correctly. If you try and copy/paste then the rest of the information disappears like the name and address of the company.  Very frustrating to say the least. Any work arounds or will Intuit fix this any time soon....like way before the January 31, 2022 deadline? Thank you.
For those that want to mail the 2020 Oregon 40-V payment vouchers in the payment envelopes with the windows they already have on hand...same mailing address and easy work around is to use the OR-40-E... See more...
For those that want to mail the 2020 Oregon 40-V payment vouchers in the payment envelopes with the windows they already have on hand...same mailing address and easy work around is to use the OR-40-ES slip sheets that you edit in Adobe to remove the "ES" designation, relabel it 2020 OR-40-V  and then print a bunch of copies for clients to use as slip sheets... since slip sheets were not provided within the program...and we don't want any of those Oregon payments to end up who knows where...
From Lacerte: "At this time the OR-CAT is not supported in the Individual module.  It is supported in the Corporate, S-Corporate and Partnership modules.  The extension input in Corporate is located ... See more...
From Lacerte: "At this time the OR-CAT is not supported in the Individual module.  It is supported in the Corporate, S-Corporate and Partnership modules.  The extension input in Corporate is located on Screen 50, S-Corporate - Screen 48 and Partnership - Screen 43." Manual entry for all Schedule C OR CAT coming up!  
Thanks George. Got a reply "Due to the Oregon voucher now being the entire page, we are no longer able to print the mailing address on the voucher.  The mailing address for the voucher is included i... See more...
Thanks George. Got a reply "Due to the Oregon voucher now being the entire page, we are no longer able to print the mailing address on the voucher.  The mailing address for the voucher is included in the Letter and Filing Instructions.  We might recommend you request to Oregon that they include the mailing address on the vouchers." so...most likely not going to happen...too bad...the old vouchers helped eliminate address errors or late payment fees for those that need to mail payments.
New 2020 Oregon individual tax payment voucher does not include the mailing address nor does the program provide a slip sheet to assist clients in their mailing endeavors.  Any chance a solution can ... See more...
New 2020 Oregon individual tax payment voucher does not include the mailing address nor does the program provide a slip sheet to assist clients in their mailing endeavors.  Any chance a solution can be implemented?  Thank you.
We too would like to know where that input can be found. Also, need guidance on the client letters as to picking up the OR-CAT payments, instructions and estimates etc. with regard to filing online w... See more...
We too would like to know where that input can be found. Also, need guidance on the client letters as to picking up the OR-CAT payments, instructions and estimates etc. with regard to filing online with Revenue Online.
Does anyone know how to get the Oregon CAT filing/paying instructions to print on the client letter without having to check boxes for "filing instructions"...trying to make it very clear for clients ... See more...
Does anyone know how to get the Oregon CAT filing/paying instructions to print on the client letter without having to check boxes for "filing instructions"...trying to make it very clear for clients on one page of a standard client letter regarding efiling federal, oregon, other states, payments and the Oregon CAT filing/paying instructions.  Lacerte has it listed as mailing the CAT form in with payment but, please correct me here, I was under the impression clients were required to pay through their ODR revenue online accounts. I tried monkeying with the filing instructions but wasn't able to find a "keyword" that would automate the CAT tax due within the letter options.  Anyway, if you have suggestions go for it I'm listening. just remember...i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. thanks!
I understand and thank you. I can't get through and do not know where to post something so that they'll actually see it and resolve it.
2020 Tax Organizers "continued issues"  1/11/21 If I try to print more than 3 tax organizers at a time the program falls apart...it won't print client address on the slip sheet, the client letter or... See more...
2020 Tax Organizers "continued issues"  1/11/21 If I try to print more than 3 tax organizers at a time the program falls apart...it won't print client address on the slip sheet, the client letter or their name on subsequent sheets. I have close to 1 thousand of these to print and mail off and normally have this done and ready to go the first week of January.  My clients are disappointed.   I am disappointed. Your undivided attention and assistance to resolve this quickly would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
this was provided to us from another community member Swaldrep https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/common-settings-for-lacerte-system-administrators/00/4900 
You are not alone...this has been happening to us since last year and they keep saying it isn't their issue that it originates on our end...really...