Sandrina Roc's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandrina Roc's Posts

It's 2/6/2024 and it's still a problem.  I know the planner isn't a priority but it would be nice if someone from thencompany, that gets over $6,300 a year from me, would tell us yes, we know it's a ... See more...
It's 2/6/2024 and it's still a problem.  I know the planner isn't a priority but it would be nice if someone from thencompany, that gets over $6,300 a year from me, would tell us yes, we know it's a problem, we will fix it.  (I used to be a coder in my prior work life, it's an easy fix.)
My computer was running poorly so I went to reboot. It seems there was a Windows 10 update going on. It shut down, when it rebooted (took 45 minutes) and I got into a 2020 return, it appeared all fir... See more...
My computer was running poorly so I went to reboot. It seems there was a Windows 10 update going on. It shut down, when it rebooted (took 45 minutes) and I got into a 2020 return, it appeared all firm/preparer info was wiped out. I entered it, then went to my 2019 program to grab my CAF #. It was wiped out there too!  I thought all was fine. I'm in IL. I tried to file an AZ return. The state won't file. Says my SSN/PTIN are missing (NOT) or my ERO # is missing (NOT). I went to do an IL. Same message. Then I tried IN, same thing.  What is wrong?
When will the program be fixed to allow you to choose tuition deduction manually.  It says to override the box but then it won't pass diagnostics to file the return.  Look at 2017. It works correctly... See more...
When will the program be fixed to allow you to choose tuition deduction manually.  It says to override the box but then it won't pass diagnostics to file the return.  Look at 2017. It works correctly in the 2017 program. Copy the code.