CurtP-CPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CurtP-CPA's Posts

Column (d) of Section III of form PA Sch I Amortization of Intangible Drilling and Development Costs is wanting a DATE when it should be a LIFE.  Program Error.  Was working correctly last year but n... See more...
Column (d) of Section III of form PA Sch I Amortization of Intangible Drilling and Development Costs is wanting a DATE when it should be a LIFE.  Program Error.  Was working correctly last year but not this year.
PROGRAM ERROR -- Section III, column (d) Life of Well -- the program gives you an error when you enter the life of the well, it wants a date instead of a life.  This needs fixed.
Many business returns ask for the officer, their phone number and email address on the information worksheet.  This input however does not automatically pull to 8879's and other state forms where it ... See more...
Many business returns ask for the officer, their phone number and email address on the information worksheet.  This input however does not automatically pull to 8879's and other state forms where it is requested requiring the Preparer to enter the info a second and sometimes a third or fourth time.  Why?  this should be easy coding to pull from the info worksheet.
Some states like PA, you go to the information worksheet to activate the amended return.  Do this for all states so there is consistency on how to activate the amended returns.  This would make it qu... See more...
Some states like PA, you go to the information worksheet to activate the amended return.  Do this for all states so there is consistency on how to activate the amended returns.  This would make it quicker and easier to get started with the amended return.
I love the new "Choose Returns to be Filed Electronically" on the business returns, add the same thing to the Individual return information worksheet.
Allow us not only to print a federal & AMT depreciation schedule but also a state depreciation schedule out of ProSeries.
PA S-Corp software not pulling the PA Rev ID from the prior year return.  It always has in the past.
How do you notify ProSeries about errors in their program so they can be fixed?