699574's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

699574's Posts

maybe i did not ask the question right. How do you prepare a" community property death benefit agreement" for a couple who  purchased a home in a community property state. This is needed for the do... See more...
maybe i did not ask the question right. How do you prepare a" community property death benefit agreement" for a couple who  purchased a home in a community property state. This is needed for the double stepped up basis for community property when one passes away for the surviving spouse.. written evidence is needed to show that the property is considered community property at date of death.   thanx 
need help finding a "community property worksheet agreement" for ca. a community property st. this is for a couple who bought a home in jt. tenancy and are preparing a living trust.
I have a client who told me that his $18,000. in unemployment is non taxable,  this is  correct to a certain degree according to the "the American rescue plan" as I read it. are we correct?
i have two clients who each want to setup a $2,000 coverdell esa account to a single  beneficiary. is each beneficiary allowed only one account?
I agree with itonewbie. checkstub showed health insurance deduction from net pay, therefore how can it be a pretax item?  You folks are the best. Thank You.
I'm really sorry i'm glad you  me. It won"t happen again. My eyesight leaves a lot to be desired and it just makes it easier for me. I never thought of the person reading my email. You learn someth... See more...
I'm really sorry i'm glad you  me. It won"t happen again. My eyesight leaves a lot to be desired and it just makes it easier for me. I never thought of the person reading my email. You learn something new everyday,  
CLIENT TOLD ME HE HAD $500.00 DEDUCTED WEEKLY FROM NET PAY FOR MEDICAL  INSURANCE.  HE PAID $25,000 LAST YEAR.  HE SAID H & R BLOCK TOLD HIM IT WAS PRE TAXED AND THEREFORE  NOT DEDUCTIBLE.  IT SHOWS... See more...
CLIENT TOLD ME HE HAD $500.00 DEDUCTED WEEKLY FROM NET PAY FOR MEDICAL  INSURANCE.  HE PAID $25,000 LAST YEAR.  HE SAID H & R BLOCK TOLD HIM IT WAS PRE TAXED AND THEREFORE  NOT DEDUCTIBLE.  IT SHOWS ON HIS PAYCHECK STUB AS AN ADJUSTMENT TO NET INCOME.  HOW CAN IT BE PRE-TAXED IF IT IS DEDUCTED FROM NET INCOME.   I;M CONFUSED? I PLAN ON DEDUCTING IT AS A MEDICAL EXPENSE?  
PERSON HAD NO INCOME IN 2018 AND 2019. WE WENT TO IRS APP, THEY DIRECTED US TO "FREE FILE APP" WHICH IS AN INTUIT APP .IS THIS THIS CORRECT?
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
IS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATION TO FILE FOR A 2016 1040 REFUND EXTENDED TO JULY 15. CLIENT JUST BROUGHT IN 2016 W2.
A SINGLE PERSON RECEIVED A  1099-SA  BOX 1 DISTRIBUTION FOR $3,900,HE CONTRIBUTED $4,200 AND PAID $12,000 IN MEDICAL EXPENSES IN 2019. THE 1040 SHOWED AN ADJUSTMENT OF $4,200 WHICH IS MORE THAN THE $... See more...
A SINGLE PERSON RECEIVED A  1099-SA  BOX 1 DISTRIBUTION FOR $3,900,HE CONTRIBUTED $4,200 AND PAID $12,000 IN MEDICAL EXPENSES IN 2019. THE 1040 SHOWED AN ADJUSTMENT OF $4,200 WHICH IS MORE THAN THE $3,900 THAT WAS DISTRIBUTED TO HIM. 
IS AN RV SALESMAN'S BONUS RECEIVED FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF THE RV SUBJECT TO SE TAX?
IF A PREPARER DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE DOES HE STILL HAVE TO SIGN THE 1040.  IN CA. HE DOES NOT HAVE TO SIGN THE 540.