zinaarana's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zinaarana's Posts

No payroll in 2020. S Corp started mid last year and planning on filing late S-Corp relief. You can file 2553 with the tax return and request late relief election. I believe he started the business b... See more...
No payroll in 2020. S Corp started mid last year and planning on filing late S-Corp relief. You can file 2553 with the tax return and request late relief election. I believe he started the business before creating an LLC therefore a 1099 was issued under his name and SSN for the portion of payments, he most likely did not fill out the W9 for the business as an S-Corp and received another 1099 for the business using the EIN. I wonder if the company that issued the 1099 would be willing to correct it? In that case he didn't need to receive a 1099 at all. 
Client started LLC in 2020 and will be making late s-corp election. He received 1 1099 under his personal name instead of the LLC name , can this income be added to S-Corp? Or must I add it to Schedul... See more...
Client started LLC in 2020 and will be making late s-corp election. He received 1 1099 under his personal name instead of the LLC name , can this income be added to S-Corp? Or must I add it to Schedule C? The same company issued a 1099 under personal name for portion of the year's income and another for the LLC.
thanks! I have read the Kansas website and I am almost confident on how it's supposed to look. I can't figure out how to input in Proconnect. I will try support for that. The only doubt I still have ... See more...
thanks! I have read the Kansas website and I am almost confident on how it's supposed to look. I can't figure out how to input in Proconnect. I will try support for that. The only doubt I still have is that the Kansas Sch S only asks for total income and Kansas sourced income. Technically, no income is sourced in Kansas.
Client was part-year Kansas resident who worked in Missouri and part year Colorado resident. For the part year they were Kansas resident, the source of their income is in MO. However I can't figure o... See more...
Client was part-year Kansas resident who worked in Missouri and part year Colorado resident. For the part year they were Kansas resident, the source of their income is in MO. However I can't figure out how to give them that credit in Kansas since it's not the state of residence at the end of the year. Any ideas?
Do you mind me asking why you ended up working with a representative at the data loss unit? It is the first time I experience this and what I have done so far is mail the return with a 10439 and an 8... See more...
Do you mind me asking why you ended up working with a representative at the data loss unit? It is the first time I experience this and what I have done so far is mail the return with a 10439 and an 8948. Should I be doing something else? 
As the deadline approaches I have had 2 customers with this. I had never had this happened before. I am also a bit concerned and wanted to let you know, you are not the only one. But I do wonder if i... See more...
As the deadline approaches I have had 2 customers with this. I had never had this happened before. I am also a bit concerned and wanted to let you know, you are not the only one. But I do wonder if it's happening more this year in general? 
This person lived in Arizona part year, spouse did not. The AZ state income tax return is just pulling the arizona income from the resident spouse which is good. I just want to make sure if I should ... See more...
This person lived in Arizona part year, spouse did not. The AZ state income tax return is just pulling the arizona income from the resident spouse which is good. I just want to make sure if I should File as MFJ or MFS in AZ since one spouse didn't live there. Any tips regarding this situation are welcome!