Olgatax1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Olgatax1's Posts

Excellent Source to answer my question, although child did not live with parents the entire year, they can claim her as a dependent based on all other things considered, learned something new. Thank... See more...
Excellent Source to answer my question, although child did not live with parents the entire year, they can claim her as a dependent based on all other things considered, learned something new. Thank You.
I am a tax pro and I do use Proseries worded the question from a client 
 I am a US citizen and so is my daughter who is 13 years old, however, my daughter live in the Phillipines all year with my parents, I go and stay with them 3-4 months of the year but she doesn't com... See more...
 I am a US citizen and so is my daughter who is 13 years old, however, my daughter live in the Phillipines all year with my parents, I go and stay with them 3-4 months of the year but she doesn't come to the US, she have her ss# and attends school there I send a $1000 a month for her support, can I claim my daughter as my dependent on my US taxes
same here, my clients are calling me to tell me they received their refunds and when I go to where's my refund and check their status it says it is still be processed, this one special tax year to sa... See more...
same here, my clients are calling me to tell me they received their refunds and when I go to where's my refund and check their status it says it is still be processed, this one special tax year to say the least, go figure...
I have clients that I filed on 02/12 no credits at all and no refund date yet, I am hoping by tomorrow we see them all. Refund dates,
Anyone getting any refund dates yet? just curious
same here waiting for 38 of my returns to receive acknowledgement, first day issues again, patience.
Thank You
Has anyone being able to speak with an IRS agent?, are they working?
I have the same problem with two of my clients efiled on 03/20 and 03/29 still saying being processed no letter from the IRS and still waiting for the refund, frustrating.
Thank You
does being self employed as a Uber/Lyft driver qualify someone for section 199A business trade...
Have anyone with EITC and CTC received any refund updates only my clients that are filing single with no dependents have received their refund dates? any information on this matter?
Thank you for responding Can this be done in the proseries program?
can someone tell me how to amend a state tax return for Rhode Island?
from the irs, so far only three of my clients received their refunds this past 02/05 the rest no acknowledgment at all just your return was received and is being processed I just want to know if some... See more...
from the irs, so far only three of my clients received their refunds this past 02/05 the rest no acknowledgment at all just your return was received and is being processed I just want to know if someone else is experiencing the same thing... Thank You
I E-Filed returns since the beginning 01/27/2020 for single taxpayers/no dependents and still haven't received Irs acknowledgment on the date of their refunds, is anybody else out there experiencing ... See more...
I E-Filed returns since the beginning 01/27/2020 for single taxpayers/no dependents and still haven't received Irs acknowledgment on the date of their refunds, is anybody else out there experiencing this? what day of the week do Acknowledgements flow in?...
what day does 2019 tax season officially begins,