marthasue's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

marthasue's Posts

I understand what you are saying; however I've had PA accept the extension for several clients that meet the conditions described, while it rejects if for others?   Just and FYI on the subject.  We ... See more...
I understand what you are saying; however I've had PA accept the extension for several clients that meet the conditions described, while it rejects if for others?   Just and FYI on the subject.  We are also filing manual extensions! 
Just to let you know we are having the same issue.  Wondering if you found a resolution.  At this point, we will print out hard copies and mail in, but curious if you were able to fix it in Lacerte. ... See more...
Just to let you know we are having the same issue.  Wondering if you found a resolution.  At this point, we will print out hard copies and mail in, but curious if you were able to fix it in Lacerte. Thanks.
Ugh, we are having the same issue with just select clients.  Some have gone through and I can't find how the rejected ones are any different than the ones that have been accepted.  Sorry, not answer... See more...
Ugh, we are having the same issue with just select clients.  Some have gone through and I can't find how the rejected ones are any different than the ones that have been accepted.  Sorry, not answer for you, but wanted to let you know you are not alone!