JennyT's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JennyT's Posts

Has anyone else had trouble with run time error 0 when trying to reconcile their bank account?
My general ledger and bank rec are not matching.  I looked back in my December 2020 and it matched. If I go back and look into January of 2020 or any other months in 2020 they don't match either. BU... See more...
My general ledger and bank rec are not matching.  I looked back in my December 2020 and it matched. If I go back and look into January of 2020 or any other months in 2020 they don't match either. BUT, the matched when I originally printed them out. What is going on???
My W-2's have an amount in the box but the box for retirement is not check.  It's a hit or miss type of thing. Some are marked and some are not marked.
Mine final went through also after 6 reboots.
I'm getting an error message also and I have rebooted twice and try again and it is not working.  Is any else having problems with this update?
I don't know.  My boss just got an email from EasyAcct.  We did not doing anything special to receive emails from them.    Sorry!!
What was the update version you upload on 10-1-20?  I got notification today that an update was ready to install but it did not give me what version it was. We received an email last week stating th... See more...
What was the update version you upload on 10-1-20?  I got notification today that an update was ready to install but it did not give me what version it was. We received an email last week stating the update for September had errors and a new version 2019.3.09 would be the corrected update.    
Same thing with me.  Install update and I'm still a penny off.  
I hope it update is soon!!
I have not received an update yet.  I see several that have received it but I just check and no update has come out yet. I have checked for updates also and there is not a new one.
I wish they would give us a time it will be fixed.  It's been 3 days since the error happen.