gwen4114's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gwen4114's Posts

This is an old thread, but the issue hasn't been fixed in Lacerte.  Why do we still get the critical warning message that the amended can't be filed with direct deposit?  The IRS allowed this months ... See more...
This is an old thread, but the issue hasn't been fixed in Lacerte.  Why do we still get the critical warning message that the amended can't be filed with direct deposit?  The IRS allowed this months ago, but Lacerte hasn't fixed it yet?  
anyone else having issues with esignature?  Of all times for it to not work.  I click on the "Request" (signature), the box comes up showing the esignature form, and it goes through 100% downloading ... See more...
anyone else having issues with esignature?  Of all times for it to not work.  I click on the "Request" (signature), the box comes up showing the esignature form, and it goes through 100% downloading then I get a blank screen.  Never getting to the option to send.  I don't need this issue right now.  
Yes; this is driving me nuts as I watch my stack grow and grow.  I don't need this considering what we pay for Lacerte!
1120S Extensions are not showing in the display for either All Clients or Efiled Clients.  I thought I had forgotten to do them, but when I tried to transmit the efile extension, I got rejects on all... See more...
1120S Extensions are not showing in the display for either All Clients or Efiled Clients.  I thought I had forgotten to do them, but when I tried to transmit the efile extension, I got rejects on all of them that extensions had already been filed and it was a duplicate request.  Any ideas?
I switched to RightNetworks and all of my settings have to be re-set.  A nightmare at tax time.  How do I get the wages to automatically populate into the SS and Medicare wage fields and automaticall... See more...
I switched to RightNetworks and all of my settings have to be re-set.  A nightmare at tax time.  How do I get the wages to automatically populate into the SS and Medicare wage fields and automatically calculate those tax fields?  I can't find that setting.
I just posted a similar issue/complaint.  I talked to Lacerte Support today and they had a manager watch me put in the SSN/EIN.  They had me clear browser data, try a different browser, etc. and same... See more...
I just posted a similar issue/complaint.  I talked to Lacerte Support today and they had a manager watch me put in the SSN/EIN.  They had me clear browser data, try a different browser, etc. and same result indicating it's a problem on their end.  They said they had had similar complaints and they would work on it but no indication when they could get it fixed.  Ugh!  I paid an exorbitant price for Lacerte including this add-on that doesn't work.  
Anyone else having issues with Quick Employer Forms SSN/EIN field not working?  The numbers have to be put in one at a time, backspace, add another, backspace, etc. in order to get all the numbers in... See more...
Anyone else having issues with Quick Employer Forms SSN/EIN field not working?  The numbers have to be put in one at a time, backspace, add another, backspace, etc. in order to get all the numbers in.  Then when you tab to the confirm number block, it's the same thing or after you've put it in, it disappears.  I have been fighting with this to get my client W2's done and was intending to knock out the 1099's this weekend, but this is taking me 3 times as long to get just one done.  I called Lacerte support and they walked me through cleaning my browser data, etc. and no luck.  They had a manager watch me onscreen and then they indicated it's a known problem, they have had other complaints and they don't know when it will get fixed.  Great!  My clients are yelling for their W2's.  Has anyone found a fix for this?  I am going to have to find another carrier that I can efile under just so I can get this done.  AND I will be asking Lacerte to discount their exorbitant price for this worthless add on.  
I used Right Networks about a year ago and it was a hot mess in the middle of tax season - extremely frustrating when things need to go smoothly.  I decided to try it again and signed up for Right NE... See more...
I used Right Networks about a year ago and it was a hot mess in the middle of tax season - extremely frustrating when things need to go smoothly.  I decided to try it again and signed up for Right NEtworks.  I was supposed to have an "onboarding" session where they would install my software and move my previous years' software.  They called me an hour before my session was supposed to start.  I got put on hold for over an hour while they supposedly set up my account.  Of course, this time of year I have a 101 things I need to do and don't have time for their inefficiency.  During this hold session, I got cut off and got a busy signal.  They did not call me back and I do not have a number to call them.  Yet they have already billed me and charged me.  Lacerte needs to get their act together - especially if they are going to promote a third party that is inept.  
The IRS instructions say a corporation must pay its estimated tax via EFTPS OR through their tax preparer software if they choose not to use EFTPS.  How do I send an electronic estimated tax payment ... See more...
The IRS instructions say a corporation must pay its estimated tax via EFTPS OR through their tax preparer software if they choose not to use EFTPS.  How do I send an electronic estimated tax payment for the corporation through Lacerte software?  
Why doesn't office in the home depreciation flow through from depreciation to the Form 8829?
doesn't work
i'M HAVING the same issue with a Schedule C.  The 8829 detail screen does not generate depreciation for the office in the home.  These are the most "non" answers I've ever seen .  Instead of arguing ... See more...
i'M HAVING the same issue with a Schedule C.  The 8829 detail screen does not generate depreciation for the office in the home.  These are the most "non" answers I've ever seen .  Instead of arguing law (which you should assume the preparer knows), you should just give the answer that will cause the inputs to generate the depreciation.  Can anyone else answer this question?  
I have the same issue with a partnership return.  Individual returns are showing the efile status, but not partnership.  
Yes; I was missing an update.  I believe it's all there now, except for extenders.  The latest update required a reboot which I hadn't done.  Thanks everyone for quick responses.  
Thanks for responding; at least I know it's not something I did.  Hate these delays - I'm ready to get the ball rolling.  
Does anyone know the release date for Schedule A?  or where I can find the release dates?  I forced the 1040 on Screen 3 (from 1040-SR) but it will not let me see Schedule A.  Says it is not availabl... See more...
Does anyone know the release date for Schedule A?  or where I can find the release dates?  I forced the 1040 on Screen 3 (from 1040-SR) but it will not let me see Schedule A.  Says it is not available yet.