DDCPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDCPA's Posts

Thanks very much.  I've not had to do that to populate data in any state return before.  Now, if they'd just fix the Form 1095-A fill in feature, I can make it through tax season! 
I enter the state wages as I do with any state.  Check the "Verify Withholding" box.  Go to State return and the state wages don't populate to the Oregon State return.  Help.
Update E-File Status.  Then, I click it and it says accepted.  Then, back to "Update E-File Status"...
I think everyone knows how to do that.  It just says "Accepted" over and over, but won't populate on the Accepted tab and homebase screen.  
I have three returns filed and accepted by the IRS (I verified on IRS website), but they don't transfer to the Accepted screen of the E-File homebase.  Anyone else?
I think the 1095-A is in error.  There are only the premium numbers that he paid in column one (Monthly Enrollment Premiums). There are zeros in the other two columns (Second Lowest Cost Silver Plan ... See more...
I think the 1095-A is in error.  There are only the premium numbers that he paid in column one (Monthly Enrollment Premiums). There are zeros in the other two columns (Second Lowest Cost Silver Plan and Monthly Advance Payment of Premium Tax Credit.   The Form 8962 calculates his actual premium at $530.  That's his Monthly Contribution Amount.  It's not listed on the 1095-A.  
My client intentionally over-estimated his income and did not receive a subsidy for healthcare on the exchange.  He paid the full premium.  He earned just under the 400% level of the poverty line and... See more...
My client intentionally over-estimated his income and did not receive a subsidy for healthcare on the exchange.  He paid the full premium.  He earned just under the 400% level of the poverty line and From 8962 is not calculating a subsidy to be refunded to him in the return result.  His MAGI is $65,056 (384%) of the poverty level.  His monthly contribution amount is $530 and he paid $750.63 each month.   Why is there no calculated subsidy in the return? Thanks in advance.
I paid to print a Kentucky State return last evening and realized there is no "local" refund for the amount paid in withholding to the municipality of Lousiville.  It's a "kiddie return" and they wil... See more...
I paid to print a Kentucky State return last evening and realized there is no "local" refund for the amount paid in withholding to the municipality of Lousiville.  It's a "kiddie return" and they will most certainly receive all their withholding back.  Why does ProSeries not process the local return for me?
 I have two returns that I filed days ago.  They have not been accepted.  Others have that were filed previously, the same day and following those returns.  Any ideas?  
Taxpayer was full year resident of New York/New York City.  Spouse lived and worked in Florida all year.  I can't get the spouse's income from populating in the New York Income for the State return. ... See more...
Taxpayer was full year resident of New York/New York City.  Spouse lived and worked in Florida all year.  I can't get the spouse's income from populating in the New York Income for the State return.  Help!
My print preview shows nothing.  That's why it prints nothing and pdf doesn't work either.  Google search says it started yesterday.  
I was able to print my client invoice on the first Form 11250-S I prepared yesterday.  Today, none of the client invoices will print from the four or five returns I've prepared. ????