jasontran's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jasontran's Posts

Hello, Where to enter the 1099-S proceeds from real estate transactions on Proseries professional tax software?
one is a u.s resident who lives in GA and has income in GA.The other one is not, lives in Canada and has income in canada.  They want to file married filing separately.  What forms should i use to fi... See more...
one is a u.s resident who lives in GA and has income in GA.The other one is not, lives in Canada and has income in canada.  They want to file married filing separately.  What forms should i use to file federal and state?
Hello, A client who is a U.S. resident in Georgia married to a non U.S. resident ( Canada). What forms should i use to file federal and state income taxes?  preferably filing separately. Thank you ... See more...
Hello, A client who is a U.S. resident in Georgia married to a non U.S. resident ( Canada). What forms should i use to file federal and state income taxes?  preferably filing separately. Thank you anthony
original due date of the return.  Did you mean an amended return must be filed before april 15?
The partnership is an LLC
Hello, The client already filed her return and has received a refund. Now she wants to open an IRA. Is it possible to file an amended return to include the IRA contribution?
Hello, When can i file amended return for 2021?
The partnership is a LLC. Did i answer your question? 
Hello, I file MS partnership. How do i get a MS secretary of state ID please?
Can i wait until the IRS finalize the form 2210?  If the clients already paid their taxes and later receive an additional bill, they will whine and call me up to complain.  
That is what i though. The client will loudly whine when they get a bill
thank you
There is a BIG RED  phrase  "DO NOT FILE " on  a Form 2210 - underpayment of estimated tax.  Does it mean that i can not submit the file electronically at this time ? Thank you jase
Hello, I am using proseries professional. I would like to set up a standard client letter that will print with a return everytime i want to print a return.  Last year i was able to do this. But not ... See more...
Hello, I am using proseries professional. I would like to set up a standard client letter that will print with a return everytime i want to print a return.  Last year i was able to do this. But not 2021.  I am wondering why.  Thank you jason
Thank you so much.
A family of 4 members received one 1095 A , health insurance marketplace statement. The parents and the adults kids are filing their taxes independently.  They agree to split the premium tax credit a... See more...
A family of 4 members received one 1095 A , health insurance marketplace statement. The parents and the adults kids are filing their taxes independently.  They agree to split the premium tax credit as follows : parents 34%, the two kids 33% and 33%.   After I allocate 34% of the premiums for the parents on the 1095-A to column A, B,C,  on the Shared Policy Allocation Information Smart Worksheet,   (Proseries Professional )  there only one space where I enter the SSN of taxpayer sharing allocation.  Where else I can enter the other SSN of the other taxpayer who is sharing the allocation?   Please advice.   Thank you jason        
Why does the georgia EF status show "send to state" but never accept the return. 
Does GA accept e-file now? I e-filed a return a week ago.  Federal already accepted it but under EF status, it says Sent to State although e-filed the return a week ago. When i click Update EF Status... See more...
Does GA accept e-file now? I e-filed a return a week ago.  Federal already accepted it but under EF status, it says Sent to State although e-filed the return a week ago. When i click Update EF Status, the message read  "Return Sent to the Sate".  What is going on?  
Hold time was more than one hour. I could not wait.