Keri's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keri's Posts

This isn't helpful. Anyone using this software should know how to actually produce a grantor trust. The question is how to mark it as a grantor trust in the software. Links to the IRS are a silly res... See more...
This isn't helpful. Anyone using this software should know how to actually produce a grantor trust. The question is how to mark it as a grantor trust in the software. Links to the IRS are a silly response.
Wow.   This is really helpful information. Especially about Client info not automatically updating when you update info on a return. It doesn't seem like it would be so hard to fix that.   I'm re... See more...
Wow.   This is really helpful information. Especially about Client info not automatically updating when you update info on a return. It doesn't seem like it would be so hard to fix that.   I'm really thinking it might be worth the effort to change. Thank you for your time.
I certainly hope you're wrong about that, as the person who sold me on this system absolutely guaranteed there would be a way for me to do this. I'm going to be pretty heated if that turns out not to... See more...
I certainly hope you're wrong about that, as the person who sold me on this system absolutely guaranteed there would be a way for me to do this. I'm going to be pretty heated if that turns out not to be true.
This link is broken