Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues with the Information Return System not printing a totals page for W-2's?

Kuhn8479
Level 1

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you are creating a W-3, are subtotals needed?

Slava Ukraini!
Kuhn8479
Level 1

Most of the lines do total on the W-3, yes, but there are other withholding items that do not total and we also have clients with multiple states and local jurisdictions that all total as one but we need them totaled separately.  They always totaled before so not sure why they are not this year.  I am hoping it comes through on an update.

0 Cheers
JRC
Level 8

Yes, No totals are being generated only a blank page with no amounts filled in.  It's as if they begin each year from scratch instead of just changing the dates as needed within the program.

0 Cheers
DonG
Level 2

January 10, 2024 and still no fix.  I was on hold for 30 minutes.  Reinstalled, per assistant and no change.  Now I am on hold for 50 minutes--was to only hold for a few minutes to talk to a technician, but still on hold.

0 Cheers
DonG
Level 2

PPDATE:  I talked to Intuit again today and they say this issue is scheduled to be corrected in the next update 1/13/2024.

0 Cheers
Troese
Level 3

Great - so we have to wait another 2 days before we can process any correct forms for the year-end.  

0 Cheers
Troese
Level 3

I printed a Copy D of the W2s yesterday, 01/10/24, and was able to get a total page with no issue.  Hopefully it gets fixed for you soon.

0 Cheers
DonG
Level 2

I received an update today 1/11/2024, and W-2 Total Page is now working!

0 Cheers