Community has a new series going around, called Community Chatter. This is where we get to know each other and share out tips, tricks, and anything else that's relevant to the the topic posted. We are interested in hearing about what you're doing in the thread below.
Join the conversation and share your workspace
Betty Jo Parra , Community Manager
Working from home has helped me check off a lot of items from my project list, including setting up my office space.
I think it’s important to have your own dedicated space where you can really focus on what you are working on, while helping inspire and motivate you to do more.
Also, I find that keeping items around that make me happy, really helps keep me in a great mood all day.
Some of my favorite items are:
- My Desk ( DIY project of my husband, he did an amazing job).
- Pen Holder (It makes me happy everytime I look at it!)
- Cricut Space (One of my hobbies is crafting, and this space definitely makes it easy to squeeze in a project during my spare time.)
Austin Grimes , Community Manager
Since I live in a 2-bedroom apartment (with 2 kiddos, a dog, and my wife) it was a little tough at first to be at home with everyone all the time, but we make the best of it!
This is my setup:
- MacBook Pro
- 27 inch ultra-wide monitor
- Amazon Alexa Spot with my favorite, and only, daughter on it
I keep my guitar nearby on the wall in case I need to take a quick break!
- Curious what other small business owners are doing? Our #AsktheExpert series has you covered with What’s next for Small Businesses? Lessons learned during the pandemic
- Intuit Accountant Resource Center for Working Remotely
- Check out this TurboTax Blog: Your Top Tax Questions About Working Remotely, Answered
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"