Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProConnect no longer free?

Will ProConnect no longer be free in 2025 for the 2024 tax year?  I received an email saying that I will have to spend $99 per year (which isn't a lot, but it does affect my customers return price).  I know this price will only go up each year because this is what Intuit does with all their products.  I don't do a ton of tax business each year and I might have to consider something else to help my clients with.

Please let me know.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

How did you end up with free service?  Intuit isn't exactly known as being a charitable organization.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

I wonder if this new $99 fee is a Fast Path type fee?

Jeff, I think in the past ProConnect users paid for each return with no Fast Path/license fee.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I know the typical arrangement is a pay per return, but I get excited when someone says free and Intuit in the same breath.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim3
Level 2

So to do a single return next year, you need to pay for the return plus a $99 fee to be able to print and efile it.  Is that correct?  Is there a way to opt out if you only have a few returns?

The title is misleading in their email as I think most people are against this money grab.  

"Amazing changes are coming to ProConnect"

0 Cheers