To assist with the approaching corporate March 15, 2018, deadline, here are several links that will direct you to important electronic filing deadline information, including guidelines on the IRS “perfection periods” available for resubmitting returns that are rejected on or near the filing deadline. This information is very important to ensure the return you submitted prior to the deadline remains “timely” if you receive an e-file rejection.
ProConnect™ Tax Online Resources:
- Generating a Business Return Extension (7004, 8868)
- How Do I E-file an Extension for Business Returns in ProConnect Tax Online?
- Generating a Tax Return for ProConnect Tax Online in QuickBooks Online Accountant
- QBOA to ProConnect Tax Online Trial Balance FAQ
- Entering and Specially Allocating Capital Accounts for a 1065 Return
- 2017 E-File Start and Stop Dates for Federal Individual and Business Returns
- Business Return Due Dates Change for Tax Year 2017
- Electronic Filing Deadlines and Perfection Periods for Business Returns
- Electronic Filing of Extensions – Individual and Business Returns
- Partnership & S Corporate Information to Prepare for the March 15th Filing Deadline
- Electronic Filing Deadlines for Corporate, S Corporate, Partnership, Tax Exempt & Fiduciary Returns
- Modernized e-File (MeF) Schemas and Business Rules
- ProSeries EF Atlas