What is Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant?
Quick Employer Forms is a web-based application that helps users quickly and easily create Forms W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV. It asks you a few simple questions, and then completes the forms for you automatically.
Quick Employer Forms (QEF) is designed to be used with our tax programs (Lacerte & ProSeries). It isn't a standalone product.
What features does Quick Employer Forms offer?
- Pros enter information and can then print the recipient forms from PDF.
- The filing copies are e-filed to the IRS and Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Intuit is the batch provider so there is no need for the Professional to sign up with the IRS or SSA for e-file credentials.
- One fee provides you unlimited access.
To access Quick Employer Forms from My Account online:
- Sign in to My Account.
- When the Dashboard opens you'll see Helpful Resources on the right.
- Select Quick Employer Forms.
- If you receive an error saying the web page is unavailable, access it from within the tax program.
To access Quick Employer Forms from Lacerte or ProSeries:
- Open the tax program.
- From the Tools menu, select Print and E-File W-2s and 1099s.
- Click Login to Quick Employer Forms.
- Enter your sign in information if prompted.