1. Who is Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant for?
3. What forms does Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant cover?
4. Can I amend a 1099 or W-2 that I've already filed with the government?
5. How many clients and forms can I create with an unlimited license?
6. Will I be able to access prior year client data after the online application has expired?
7. Will other users in my firm be able to see the forms I have created in Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant?
8. Where is my totaled W-3 or 1096 form?
9. I have electronically filed, now do I have to mail or submit anything to my State?
10. I e-Filed my form(s), how will I know it was accepted with the IRS or SSA?
11. How can I get started on my W-2s and 1099s?
12. Can I start and come back later?
13. What types of 1099s can I create with Intuit Quick Employer Forms Accountant?
14. Can I delete W-2s and 1099s I've already created?
15. How can I print my forms?
16. Can I e-File my forms?
17. Do I need special pre-printed, red-ink forms?
18. How can I edit my forms?
19. How can I save my forms?
20. How is my information protected?