- Open Lacerte to the Client List.
- From the Tools menu select Lacerte Updates.
- Click on Version Info.
- This will show a list of modules and versions currently installed:
- The Lacerte Module column displays the tax modules you currently have installed.
- The Version column displays the modules current version.
- The Status column displays the date the update was made available for download.
Alternative method when working with technical support:
Follow these steps to view the version installed from the Technical Support Information window:
- Press the F10 key on your keyboard. This will open the Technical Support Information window.
- Click the Versions tab.
The current version information for your program is displayed here.