Option 1 - Use Lacerte Tool Hub to download and install prior years
Step 1: Download and install the Lacerte Tool Hub
- Close Lacerte.
- Download the Lacerte Tool Hub Install file. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop).
- Open the file you downloaded (LacerteToolsHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the Tool Hub.
If you can't find the icon, do a search in Windows for Lacerte Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: Using the tool in the Lacerte Tool Hub
- From within the Lacerte Tool Hub, select Prior Year Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install prior year versions of Lacerte.
- Sign in to My Account
- Select Previous Years.
- Click on the desired year in the dropdown menu.
- Select the Download 20YY or Download Full CD Image button.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to run it.
- Follow the prompts on screen to complete the installation.
If you haven't installed this year of Lacerte on your computer before, you'll need to install a prep file as well. See How to donwload and install Lacerte prep files.