You want to set up employees in EasyACCT, including:
- Gross Pay (GP) Items (or "pay items")
- Withholdings (WH)
- The tax treatment for each
- General employee information
How to set up new employees in EasyACCT
Before setting up individual employee records, use the Default Payroll Information and General Ledger Account Posting screens to setup the employee templates. For more information, see Setting Up Payroll Templates.
To set up individual employee records:
- Go to Write-up Processing, Update Company Files and Employee Information.
- Select New Record and complete the Main, Wage, Withholding and Earnings Records sections (see the steps below to fill out each section).