If you set up ProSeries or Lacerte as a Vendor and require a Form W-9 Form from Intuit, you can download or print the W-9 form here:
Lacerte TaxProSeries Professional
Form W-9 for Lacerte and ProSeries
SOLVED•by Intuit•16•Updated January 24, 2023
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Entering Form 1095-A in Lacerteby Intuit•676•Updated July 13, 2022
- Entering Form 1099-G in Lacerteby Intuit•352•Updated July 14, 2022
- Entering form 1099-LTC in Lacerteby Intuit•971•Updated July 13, 2022
- Entering individual Form 1095-B in Lacerteby Intuit•653•Updated July 12, 2022
- Entering a 1099-B in Lacerteby Intuit•485•Updated November 14, 2022