Schedule K-1 Worksheets for Partnerships, S Corporations, and Trusts are included in the Intuit ProSeries federal individual tax software. Many of the lines on the worksheets correspond to the lines on the actual Schedule K-1's. Certain items, which aren't required for the program, have been omitted from the worksheets.
We recommend that you review Tax Help for more information on how to use a Schedule K-1 Worksheet. To do this, open the appropriate Schedule K-1 Worksheet and press F1 on your keyboard.
There are three K-1 Worksheets available in the 1040 return: K-1P for 1065 Partnership, K-1S for 1120S S-Corporate, and K-1T for 1041 Trusts and Estates.
Follow these steps to open a K-1 Worksheet:
- Press F6 on your keyboard to bring up Open Forms.
- Type in the following on your keyboard to bring up the applicable form:
- The letter "P" will highlight K-1 Partner.
- The letter "S" will highlight K-1 SCorp.
- The letter letter "T" will highlight K-1 Trust.
- Click OK to open the K-1 worksheet that you want to use.
- You'll need to create new copy or Select an existing Sch K-1 Worksheet in the list.