If you have questions about a charge from Intuit on your credit card statement, whether it looks like a mistake or you dont recognize it at all, click here to fill out the form for more info. You can look up any processed charge that was billed through one of Intuits billing systems. Pending charges will not appear in the tool.
*Currently Lacerte REP charges will not show on the One Intuit Charge Lookup Site.
Expert/Agent Information: What you cant look up yet
- Online Payroll product charges
- Payments product charges
- Discount details/striked price for the following products - TurboTax Desktop, TurboTax Online, Quickbooks Desktop, ProSeries, Lacerte
- Adjustments/pro-ration details
- REP billing transactions for PCG product line
- For our QB Online products you can only look up charges back to May 27, 2020. We are working to enable a further look back. An error message will be displayed if you look up an online charge from before May 27, 2020.
Expert/Agent Information: How do I use the One Intuit Charge Lookup site?
Note: Apple Pay and Google Store charges will still need to be looked up on the apps store the customer downloaded from.
To use this capability,
- Go to chargelookup.intuit.com and enter the required information.
- Click Look up charge to find the charge.