David10
Level 3

Hi There:
Basically, here’s my take on realm IDS and level of frustration with Intuit today – 2021. Be forewarned, this a long reply – so maybe read this during your break. I hope others can relate - thanks for reading 🙂 

IMPOSSIBLE TO CONSOLIDATE REALMS –PER INTUIT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Look, to be blunt, we are stuck and can't consolidate the realm ids. Here's my experience:
So, I have 2 realm IDs. I , too , really wanted to simplify and consolidate both under one company. Anybody with 2 realm IDs and multiple licenses of products understands multiple realms is an annoyance. So, a technical person on the phone told me - in not so many words "Combining the company realms is impossible" I got the impression to forget it and move on.

WE CAN USE ANOTHER PROVIDER NEXT YEAR ( This isn't North Korea - we can leave.... ) 
This is a HUGE company that makes the lion share of income from TurboTax. This fixing of realm IDs for less important products ( Lacerte, Intuit Link , Proseries - Proconnect - whatever that suite of products is now being called ) isn't a big priority.
If we don't like it, we can implement CS Ultratax Thomson Reuters or other tax software.

STORY THAT ENCAPSULATES FRUSTARATION OF DEALING WITH INTUIT IN 2021 –
“Just Awful " 

Here's a quick anecdote about how bad customer experience can be with Intuit in 2021. Recently, I had an unbelievable issue with QuickBooks Desktop Accountant ( I'll post specifics in the correct forum later) Anyway, not only did product not work correctly. But, the posting in the community didn't work either, due to website error / issue.  So, if isn't wasn't enough that product didn't work, to add on additional layer of frustration, I couldn't even post a complaint online about it since intuit community forum didn't work.......  This is the kind of experience that makes you consider a divorce or not returning - a deal breaker if you will 

Best, D 

0 Cheers