acuny
Level 3

Now, I know folks are human and sometimes, the unexpected happens - so don't think I'm not taking this into account before posting this. I know that anything can happen - inclement conditions, COVID outbreaks, etc. This link shows Intuit Support hours for today (Saturday) are from 8 am to 4 pm.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for...

When you call, you get a message that the offices are currently closed and it refers me to their website (see above) for their business hours. (Just taking a sanity check: the page above notes that it was updated 2 weeks ago, so it is not old info, and if you scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Contact ProSeries Tax Support", you get taken to this exact link.) My disappointment lies in part because, as I do this work part-time with the majority of my work done on weekends, I now have to wait to get my issue addressed. It's not an emergency, so there's that. It seems customary and would have been appropriate for an organization of this size to have modified the message that plays to the caller to include non-standard hours information when this applies. That's all. Does anyone have a bead on why they may have been closed today or is the web link just incorrect? Thanks.