Level 3
This widget could not be displayed.

I have a taxpayer who has a k-1 from a partnership that passed through low income housing credits in prior years. Because of at risk, rules, he had to a small amount of the credits. How do I get form 8611 to become part of the return? I cannot find anywhere in the program that talks about credit recapture. Thank you for your help and stay safe and healthy!

Labels (1)
0 Cheers