Below are the requirements for using the Tax Scan and Import add-ons for Lacerte or ProSeries Professional.
To use Tax Scan and Import for Lacerte or ProSeries Professional, you'll need:
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Adobe Flashplayer 9 or higher, for working with financial institution downloads.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, for working with scanned documents.
- Microsoft Excel version 11 (Office 2003) or higher, for spreadsheet functionality.
- We don't support the cloud version of Office 365.
- A multi-feed, TWAIN-compliant duplex scanner set at 300dpi.
- We recommend the Black & White print setting for working with scanned documents.
- Dual monitors aren't required, but highly recommended.
- Dual monitors make data entry and review much faster by having the organized, bookmarked, and highlighted source document file on one screen—and your Intuit tax program on the other.