To print reports:
- Select Goto, choose the applicable module, and choose Print Reports.
- Select Clear, to clear previous report selections.
- Answer Yes to the question Clear All Data?
- To select a report to print, mark the box next to the report name.
- Enter the number of copies to print.
- Enter a range if applicable (i.e., check range, employee range, vendor range, etc.). If no range is entered, all records for the selected report will print.
- Click Print.
- On the following screen, you select:
- View and/or edit reports on screen.
- Override the default printer assigned to reports through Print Preferences option and change the printer.
- Click Begin Printing.
If not all data is printing on a report, it's likely there's a range entered limiting the information displayed. To resolve:
- In the Print Reports screen, click Clear.
- At the Clear All Data? prompt, answer Yes.
- Use the steps in the instruction set above to select and print the report again.