Use Screen 25.1, Fundraising and Gaming to enter information for Schedule G (990). See Generating Schedule G for Form 990 for more information.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Entering gambling winnings and losses in Lacerteby Intuit•425•Updated over 1 year ago
- Entering corporate charitable contributions in Lacerteby Intuit•67•Updated over 1 year ago
- Common questions about Form 1040 charitable contributions in Lacerteby Intuit•268•Updated July 18, 2023
- How to indicate a donation to a presidential campaign fund in Lacerteby Intuit•186•Updated June 22, 2023
- Common questions for Schedule 8812 in Lacerteby Intuit•350•Updated January 10, 2023