Before you start
- You may increase your Pay-Per-Return balance for current and prior years through the program.
- Refer to the chart below for the fees associated with each return type.
- Before increasing your pay-per-return account, make sure that you're in the correct tax year program.
- Pay-Per-Return fees don't include applicable sales tax.
- Tax years 2006-2018 are unlocked for unlimited use.
- Federal business return pricing includes the 1041, 990, and 990-EZ.
ProSeries-Pay-Per Return charges for each return type:
|Product or module||2022||2021||2020||2019|
|Form 114 (FBAR)||$7.00||$7.00||$6.00||$6.00|
Pay-Per-Return (PPR) guidelines
The Pay-Per-Return (PPR) option requires a Fast Path license for the current tax year. When preparing tax returns on a pay-per-return basis, you authorize payment for printing or converting a tax return for e-filing for each return processed. You can then print or convert for electronic filing that particular return an unlimited number of times, with no additional Pay-Per-Return fee charge.
What is the Audit Report?
- The Audit Report provides detailed transaction information for each year.
- The transactions in the Audit Report are kept in the program as long as the program isn't uninstalled.
- Before uninstalling the program, print the Audit Report to have the funds moved to the new computer.
- To generate an Audit Report, see View/Print the Pay-Per-Return Audit Report Definitions
Pay Per Return account balances are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be carried forward to another tax year. For more information refer to the ProSeries License Agreement. (Section 6 - Pay-Per-Return Licensing). For additional assistance, contact ProSeries Customer Support.