When trying to delete client files, the Delete option may be grayed out or unavailable.
Before trying to delete a client file, check the following:
- You aren't in the EF Center (ProSeries Professional) or EF Clients tab (ProSeries Basic).
- Be sure that you're in the Homebase Details view.
- Click on the HomeBase dropdown menu. Make sure that the checkmark is next to Details. If not, click on Details.
- You have access to delete client files.
- In some instances, switching between List and Detail views will solve the issue for ProSeries Basic.
- If the screen resolution isn't set at the default 100% for ProSeries Basic, the delete option may be grayed out.
To delete a client file:
- From the Homebase view, select the client or clients you want to delete.
- Use the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple clients.
- Right-click on the client(s) and select Delete.
- Alternatively, from the File menu, select Client File Maintenance and choose Delete.