We are aware of an issue involving systems crashing or shutting down when trying to print.
Some of the errors you may be experiencing include:
- ProSeries closing on printing with no error message
- "Process Terminated_ Unable to Load PSEFAK.DLL"
- Small empty rectangle in print preview
- Error 10250 when printing
- “can not convert empty PrintListML” message
- Crash in “Choose items to print”
In order to determine how best to troubleshoot your printing issues, first identify which version of Windows your machine is running. To identify your current Windows version, follow the steps outlined by Microsoft here.
Click on the version of Windows you're using to view steps to resolve the errors.