shaypic
Level 1

@qbteachmt ,

It's hard to believe that either of us (you or I) would be as inept as this conversation makes us sound.  Specifically, it would be ridiculous if I had posted my prior question without actually clicking on the link provided by @sterbur.  I did indeed click on that link.  The PDF portfolio that I accessed was for Form 941-SS (as I stated previously).  The portfolio includes revisions of Form 941-SS dated January 2020, April 2020, and July 2020.

I had already successfully accessed that same form at IRS.gov by clicking on the link for Form 941.  Both the link for Form 941 and the link for Form 941-SS direct to Form 941-SS.  I also clicked the link you posted and obtained the same results.

I assume that you also clicked on your link before posting because it would be equally ridiculous if you had not.  I also assume that when you clicked on that link, Form 941 (and not Form 941-SS) appeared, because your post would, again, be ridiculous if it did not.

Therefore, either my assumptions above are wrong or something very odd is happening, namely a link is directing to Form 941 for some people (such as @qbteachmt ) and Form 941-SS for others.  Can anyone explain this?  Alternatively, is it possible to post a PDF on this forum?  If so, perhaps @qbteachmt or someone who has access to Form 941 (Revision January 2020) could do so?  Several of us would be grateful.

Best regards.

0 Cheers