Level 1

I am in the same situation. You have to fill out Form SS-5 found on SSA's websit and mail it into social security so that they can  update your card for work purposes. At this point,  we won't receive the stimulus check which was issued starting in April 2020. But we can apply for a recovery rebate credit when we file our in 2021 to get the money.