Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

We were ordered to shelter in place at midnight last night.    I'll be sheltering at the office today, I dont have the space to work efficiently from home.  Ive given my receptionist the day off, she may drop in for a couple hours just to get the returns from yesterday out in the mail

I only have 4 clients on the calendar today (It was supposed to be a "catch-up" day for all my regular mail-ins and drop offs anyhow!), I know 2 of them will be coming in, the other 2 may end up canceling, we'll see.  I have enough space at the office to use social distancing for in person appts, and wiping down common surfaces and doorknobs in between clients.   Clients can come in one door and leave through a different one, so client to client passing would be avoided.

I'll be contacting the clients on the calendar for the rest of the week to try and get them to drop off today, and we can do phone appts at their scheduled appt time.  I dont have a secure portal, or the patience to learn or be comfortable with one on the fly like that, so my options are limited...doing the best I can with what I have to work with!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪