SCORP1
Level 1

I am going to try one more time! One there is no illegal business here so i would much appreciate not going that route, thank you!

Let me try a rhetorical question with you. You own a registered business with tax ID. The business performs work for a client. The business bills the client for the month of February. 50 hours, $2000K. How do you record that? You want all the $2000 to stay in the company account. You may later decide to withdraw money from the business to pay a business expense from the $2000. 

I saw similar question on the forum with the answer pasted below and I am trying to validate or see if I can follow the same logic:

For sole proprietors, credit the Owner’s Draw account. It’s located in the Equity section. Create one if it’s not already there.

For partnerships, credit each partner’s investment account according to who paid what. If the investment accounts are not there, create them. They are Equity accounts.

For corporations, I suggest you credit a Shareholder Loan account. If you don’t have a Shareholder Loan account, create one as an Other Current Liability. The firm will need to repay the shareholder for this transaction.

0 Cheers