IRonMaN
Level 15

"Is being condescending on professional forums considered an acceptable way to conduct ourselves now?"

Depends on the question being asked.  Most folks post questions here without ever taking 30 seconds to try and find an answer for themselves.  The vast majority of questions that get asked here could easily be answered by someone either taking a couple of minutes to read the form instructions or do a quick Google search.  You did mention "professional forum" which tends to indicate this place is being used by professionals.  A good professional will usually try to spend at least a couple of minutes searching for something themselves ------------------------- if for no other reason than to not look stupid when they ask an easily answered question.  I know I tend to do a little searching before I try asking someone else for for help --------------- I dread the thought of looking stupid on a professional forum.  Actually I hate the thought of even looking stupid here ----------- a semi-professional forum.

Slava Ukraini!