On the 1040 level we are already assuming that the deduction has taken place at the S Corporation level.  if that deduction did not take place and needs to be adjusted on the 1040 side the Schedule K-1 Wks Section D2 has Adjustment fields available. It would just be an "other" adjustment. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers