CH_PaladinBC
Level 1

Okay, first off... 

When our users go to print, from inside of EasyAcct, all the previous printers, including network printers that no longer live on the network, old printers that are no longer physically deployed, and even temporary redirected printers, are all showing up in the drop down list. 

This is causing the machines to lock up, trying to process 100's if not 1000's of printers, some machines hang for 5 to 15 minutes, just trying to process all of these old printers. 

Needless to say, the end users are losing their calm, to put it mildly. 

It also seems to be a profile / user specific issue... so I am hoping for a registry edit or file delete option to resolve this. 

Things we have done on our end... 

We made sure that the terminal servers are working properly, and the redirected printers are removed, when the users log off. 

We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product, which does nothing. *This was recommended by support, but does absolutely NOTHING to remove the old printer entries*

So, as I wait, for 30 minutes to an hour, for a response / call back, from Intuit, I'm hoping that perhaps one of you has had the same issue, and can help me resolve it. 

0 Cheers