VBD
Level 2

I have used EasyAcct for many years and regularly transfer transactions from Quickbooks into EasyAcct so I know how it works.   One of my clients upgraded to QuickBooks v.2022 and EasyAcct will not transfer from it.  I've talked to tech support since 1st week of November.  They have escalated to Tier 2 support and constantly say they are working on it but still no resolution.  My client is tired of waiting for EasyAcct to work and I may lose a client over this.   I am furious at the declined quality of the software and lack of customer support to resolve the problem. This is on 1 stand alone computer - no network.  QB and EA files and programs are on the same drive.  Both current & completely updated software.   No problem transferring from QB v 2021 until client changed to QB v 2022 and EA tech support agreed its a development problem but still have NOT fixed it in 2 months.   Anybody else have this problem and have any luck getting it resolved?    I get various errors but basically EA will not successfully open QB to start the transfer process.  

0 Cheers