RealtaDana
Level 1

Well, I don't have many who claim HOH and the ones I do have, do not make enough to actually pull Federal tax. So I'm no help, I could make a sample company to check if I have time this weekend I may play around with it a little bit to see if I can get it to pull correctly. 

Don't forget to eat up the dependent amounts they claimed, if any, (for Example: 1 dependents = $2,000) you must calculate the fed w/h based on HOH withholding bracket "standard withholding"/ unless step 2 is check-boxed) and eat up the dependent amounts claimed FIRST, before any federal withholding comes out.

***This is the part that prevents any of my clients employees from actually having any federal withholding--- they are HOH and claiming dependents and the ones I just reviewed real quick will likely never have federal withholding taken out (as they do not get O/T) The most they will make is 40 hours so their max gross is $400 weekly, claiming 1 dependent gives them a $2,000 credit. The max amount of federal withholding that would be due = $4.00 and $4 X 52 weeks= $208.***

0 Cheers