Level 15

Not a problem, @Kevin425.  Always happy to help.

Looking at my response again, I probably wasn't very clear.  What you described is just purely allocation between residency periods in CA vs elsewhere.  These are taken care of on Sch CA (540NR).

On the other hand, if you have adjustments that cause the taxable amounts to differ between federal and CA on an as-if basis, Sch D (540NR) would then be generated.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers