AccExec
Level 1

I am preparing a test return in ProConnect to make sure I understand the software before deciding on whether this is the software I want to switch over to, and my understanding is that the M-1 should be populating automatically unless an override has been put into the system. 

I have filled out all of the fixed asset forms with the depreciation for both the book and tax assumptions.  In my example there is a sale of an asset, purchase of an asset, and variances between the client's calculated depreciation and the system's calculated depreciation.  When I go to the M-1, the Gain (Loss) on Disposition of Section 179 Asset is populating as I expected it to, but for some reason the depreciation is not showing in line 7a, and the adjustment between the client's entries and our depreciation is not being pulled in which usually hits in section 4.  

M-3 is not check on Schedule B, so that is not the issue, and I tried forcing Schedule L, M-1 and M-2 in the Balance Sheet Miscellaneous section which also did not work.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

0 Cheers