lk02092018
Level 2

Have you received any response yet?  I have a client who I have veriried the email address that he is using is the exact initial email that he provided.  There has been NO NEW email or changes there.  When he logs in, it actually states "Nothing to do here, you have NO new requests".  We resent him the invite again.  He tried again.

It actually states below it "Once you receive a request from your tax preparer, you can easily upload and share your documents with them"

The client has been using a firm historicaly that does not use Intuit, so they shouldn't have any historical data out there or previous invites to Intuit from what I can tell.  They have used a provider who they drop their data off and the provider has secure portals and uses a different products.  I have gone in and verified that the requested invite is indead for 2021 Tax year, which it is.  I have gone into the clients account that I setup and reviewed shared documents to verify there is NO data that is in the shared document folder. Nothing.  

I do see when the client send me a screenshot of their error that it does state "sign out" in the top right hand corner along with the icon that is typically the icon for a person and to go to the account settings, etc.  I have asked the user to attempt to go click on that and see if it will provide any historical information as to the account or if there is a drop down box or shows other years that may possibly be on the account.  The client has logged out and attempted this multiple times. In the interim, we are having to have the client send us documents in a secure format other than Intuit Link so we can proceed.

I have been using the product since early 2018 and there seems to always be these issues with more than one client.  This is not the first time I have seen this error message.  

What resources is Intuit placing on the client side aspect of this to support these clients who need to login to their Intuit Link Account? When I have tried and or been on the customer client side of Intuit Link, it does not appear there enough options either for the client to click to receive help or to navigate them to a resolution.  Which then becomes a bounce back and forth to my team.  We DO NOT have time to resolve Intuit's Link issue.  It's frustrating to say the least and we need Intuit to step up.  

I know this is a user site and I am typically the one who is providing feedback to potentially help other users.  I am beyond frustrated with the amount of time that my team deals with these issues.  I have a large volume of clients and considering other solutions for next year, because when I can't help my client, I feel as though it's a reflection of my firm and the products we offer being inferior if resolution is not swift and resolved within a reasonable amount of time. Perhaps I have been using advanced technology for to long and my tolerance level is alot less than others, but technology is there, so it shouldn't be difficult to get this cleaned up on the Intuit Link side.

0 Cheers