qbteachmt
Level 15

You're thinking ProConnect is like Turbo Tax? ProConnect is more like Lacerte. Why does their tool matter to you?

All the tax prep products (including non-Intuit) try to abide to IRS regulations and tax code changes.Isn't that what you really need: someone to work with you, and help you stay informed, and work together on what that might mean for your situation(s)?

I'm not sure it makes sense to evaluate which landscaper you choose based on their use of the same tools you use (I love my mattock). Wouldn't it make more sense to go for their expertise and style and reputation? For instance, my sister lives in IN, yet she's been using a CPA in MT for 7 years, since she learned about that office, those people, their style, from when we were seeing our father through end of life issues. And I don't remember ever providing a reference for that office by answering which software they use. And my father was a Lacerte user. I don't care; that CPA office did a great job on filing his taxes those final few years.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.