nmms
Level 4

Combine the values from lines 11i and 13w is clear to me if you also know that the partnership Schedule K-1 general instructions provided state:

Line 11i    Other income - For individuals, combine the values from lines 11 i and 13w to determine whether you have a nonpassive income or loss. Reported on Schedule E, Line 28, (i) or (k).

Line 13w  Other deductions - Trader expenses. For individuals, combine the values from lines 11i and 13w to determine whether you have a nonpassive income or loss. Reported on Schedule E, Line 28, (i) or (k).

In my individual's case, when you combine zero income from line 11i and a deduction/expense of 8 from line 13w, the result is a nonpassive loss of 8 that should be reported on Schedule E, Line 28 (i). Screenshot schedule e part II.jpg

My question is not how to determine what should be reported, but how do I enter the information in ProConnect Tax so that it is reported correctly. I found instructions on how to do this in Lacerte, but I cannot find any instructions on how to do this in ProConnect Tax.