qbteachmt
Level 15

I suspect there will be a lot of new preparers on the forums this season, so it helps to point out: unless you see Intuit by the user name, everyone else here is peer users. Intuit provides user communities like this for their programs and products as part of the customer service concept of peer support. By comparison to the TurboTax forum, you won't find Intuit-Paid Users participating here and the Intuit people here are more of a liaison than Customer Support or Programming staff. You are not asking Intuit, when you make a post here. This is a Public internet forum and make sure to be careful about posting contact info, client info, etc. You don't even need to be logged in to see that stuff.

@rcooley25 

I would like to recognize that you, as the originator of this topic, when you are getting notices for your topic(s) being updated by replies, this is exactly the same reason I had first mentioned to you that there was no reason to ask the same question about Form 8915-F every day and have 5 or 6 new topics running. Now you see what happens and how it happens; that sort of multiplicity can result in nuisance updates breeding like rabbits.

It also means the volunteers may not notice it is the same person asking over and over, and their free time and service is spent on answering the same person the same thing, over and over. I like to point out: if you would not do an activity in real life (such as, around the water cooler), there is not much reason to also do it in an internet discussion.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.